How to Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error quickly?



If you have been using windows 7 and right after you log on the pop up window occurs with;
This copy of Windows is not genuine 
Your computer might not be running a counterfeit copy of Windows. 
On the other hand if you see the accompanying symptoms;
You see the computer desktop background is black with the error like this;

Well, there are many reasons for confronting this problem; ultimately you will want to purchase the software and then install your windows will start working genuine. But most of us will not go for buy and search for free options :-)
Let me tell you, recently I also faced this problem and explored many options but it didn't work out. Finally I have used as an easy way to set it up and it worked for me. However I will share many of other option might be it could work for you.

As I am a professional and my all work depends upon my system working condition, so I could not wait for long. For fixing this problem you should have knowledge that about the days you have been confronting the problem. For this you will want to fix the system. Don’t worry, your files and data will not be harmed or lose, it will remain same, but the problem will be solved.

Steps to fix the windows 7 not genuine error;
Go step by step and fix it within 5 minutes,

1. Go to start and click on all programs

2. Now click on accessories folder

3.  Click on the System Tools.

4. System Restore will be clicking.

5. A window will open where you have to click on next button.

6. A system restore window will open, where you will be able to see some old dates. You can choose any of dates before the specific date on which your Windows not genuine problem was appeared first time. Let's say, I faced a problem on 16th September first time, and I picked 13th September to restore.
You can also scan first, by clicking on the second arrow as shown in the picture, and then click on next.

Your system will take just five minutes (also depends on the data you carry in your system) to restore and shutting down by itself. After complete the process, you can now start your system and log on to your desktop. You will be glad to ensure that your problem has been solved.
If you don't want to go for restart your system here is another procedure to get solution.

Windows 7 not genuine error fixing with Command Prompt

1. Go to start button and type cmd in search bar

2. Right click on cmd and run as administration

3. Type the command "SLMGR<SPACE>-REARM" as shown in image, and press enter.

4. A dialog box will be open like below.

5. Restart your system, and start working without any error.

Note: Most of people may find the problem while using second option, please make sure you followed each step correctly. If still having the problem and don't want to go for Command Prompt, you can download the "Remove WAT" and get free completely from the error.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro. I really appreciate your effort to make this tutorial. I give it shot on my old system which was collecting dust in store room. but system restore would revert all the windows updates. This was told by one of the Guy who work as IT Support in Milwaukee I did it in my old system as I use it to install new software and tweaking windows so I don't want to mess with primary system. Useful for folks who don't have sensitive data on system.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Material Godown

Template by : Incredible-Divya / powered by :blogger